The Performance Series 2.0 remote reservoir smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body – 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating – Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir – 2.0″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components – Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft – 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston – Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving – Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals – Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil – JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings – Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- For use on trucks with 0″ – 1″ rear lift.
- Travel (in) – 9.600
- Compressed (in) – 15.200
- Extended (in) – 24.800
- Top Mount – Stem Top
- Bottom Mount – Eyelet
Sold individually, NOT as a pair or set.