This Kit Includes Eibach Pro Truck Stage 1 Lift Kit System paired with a set of MCM Fab Uniball UCAs for the 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma
Eibach Pro-Lift-Kit springs are designed to provide a suspension lift for your vehicle without the use of coilover systems or spacer lifts. Eibach spring lifts allow full range of suspension travel without additional stress on bushings and ball-joints as seen with spacer lift systems. Each Pro-Lift-Kit is engineered and manufactured using the same technology found in our championship winning ERO Offroad Race Springs and carefully tested to provide unparalleled ride quality and off-road capability.
- Performance Shock Absorber – Precision Engineered for Street and Off-Road Performance.
- Adjustable Front Spring Perch Design for Lifting/Leveling from 0-3″
- Monotube-High Pressure Design Heavy Duty 46mm Piston Nitro Coated Shaft.
- Durable Zinc Coated Weather Resistant Shock Bodies.
- Matched system of lift springs and shocks designed for increased travel and performance
- Provides balanced ride quality control and off-road capability
- Manufactured by Eibach using off-road race spring technology and OE quality standards
- Shocks individually tested for matched performance in each corner
- Made In U.S.A.
- Million-Mile Warranty