For use with factory length control arms known as extended travel or mid travel
Incudes all bracketry and hardware needed for instillation springs are included and preset to roughly 2.5″ of lift (your results may vary depending on cab configuration and added weight)
ADS bolt-in shocks are designed to withstand just about whatever you can throw at them and we’re pretty confident in saying you’ll break something else on the vehicle before you hurt the shock!
People who build dedicated off-road vehicles are comfortable with the idea of cutting and welding shock towers to accepts larger shocks. But to take a torch and welder to your daily driver requires a degree of dedication that most people equate to insanity. While we can appreciate that kind of dedication to off-roading we completely understand not wanting to cut up a perfectly nice dual purpose daily driver.
That’s why ADS created our line of bolt-in race shocks. The ADS bolt in line uses the same race proven technology that is found in ADS line of race shocks.
- Completely bolt on without the need for welding or modification to existing mounting points
- Large diameter reservoir and hose for additional fluid transfer and capacity
- Large diameter hardened shock shafts to resist bending and snapping under the most extreme conditions
- Owner rebuildable for a lifetime of performance
- Adjustable internal valving allowing for individual ride preferences or specialized terrain requirements
- Improved control over a variety of terrain
- Off road inspired good looks