MCM Fab Long Travel Suspension for the 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra. Our kit features a CNC bent, MIG welded, boxed lower control arm design with internal ribbing for increased strength and rigidity. The Upper Control arms are TIG Welded using high quality American made DOM Tubing. Stainless FK Uniballs are used for the Upper Arm outer pivot to provide a long service life in even the harshest conditions. Our Bushings are made by Energy Suspension using the highest quality polyurethane they offer for long service life. The steering extensions and misalignment spacers are machined in house from Stainless Steel for strength and durability.
The kit is capable of 13″-14″ of useable travel using a shortbody 8″ Coilover.
Extended axles required to retain 4wd capability
- 3.5″ Wider Per Side
- TIG Welded Uniball Upper Arms
- MIG Welded Boxed Lower Arms
- Steering Extensions
- Limit Straps
- Extended Brake Lines
- All Necessary hardware for installation
- 15.5″ Compressed from Top of Strut Adapter to Center of Lower Eyelet
- Raised Spring Perch
- 8″ Travel
- 18″ x 600lb Springs for Access Cab, 18 x 650lbs for Double Cab